Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines "forever."
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a marriage that defines "forever."
Today for our 2 year anniversary Dean and I are being spoiled with a couples massage at the DeLeon Day spa! Tiffany and Ammon are so graciously watching Camden for us so we can go. Tonight for dinner my pick is Outback Steakhouse. The very one where Dean and I held hands for the first time...awww! :)
Dean, I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are such a great dad to Camden and I love seeing him light up when he sees you! I am so proud of you for being so dedicated and a hard worker so that I am able to stay and home and raise our son. For meeting the goals you make and for getting this new job promotion, My husband is training to be a Business Account Executive for Verizon. An Executive at 23, not bad huh!
I love your excitement for life and your passion for things! I love your silly personality. I love that sometimes in the morning when you have a little extra time before you have to leave for work and I'm still in bed, you take the time to rub my feet! I love that you are such a good cook and make the best steak, roast and fajitas for me! I love spending time with you. I love that you are the first one I see when I wake up as well as the last one I see before I fall asleep. I could go on and on but it's time for bed!
I love you honey and I'm looking forward to many more wonderful years with you!





2 responces from friends:
That was a very sweet post. You are lucky to have each other! :)
Dean is very very lucky to have you!!! I can't believe it's already been two years! Cool poem by the way, did you write it?
Post a Comment