Sunday, September 21, 2008

Round 2:Day 1

I was pleasantly surprised that Camden was asleep at 10:30 last night after crying for only 25 minutes! He slept for an hour and started to cry again. It took about a half hour of crying before he was out until 5am! I could barely believe it! Of course I kept waking up and checking on him. After all my body is now kind of use to waking up every hour! At 5 I got him up and fed him before laying him back in bed. He started to cry and I thought, oh no, not again! But he actually only cried for ONE minute before falling asleep! 

I am so proud of him and I only hope these next few nights are as great as last night was! He is growing up so fast and becoming such a big boy!

2 responces from friends:

shahna said...

I saw your mom and dad today...and Macie. I just couldn't help but think how much Macie reminds me of you at that age. Look at you now. Talking about your baby's sleeping habits! Time flies!!!

Rachel Mohat said...

Im glad you had a good night I hope it keeps going that way.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker