Saturday, September 20, 2008

Monkey'n around

For some reason Camden started standing on his head lately. It looks like he is working on his gymnastics skills. Preping to do a summer sault. I didn't even teach him to do this even though I'd love to claim that I did giving my gymnastics coaching background. I had to take a picture of it to show everyone how funny it is! This little monkey is so funny...he was playing with his piano and then decided he was going to plot a grand escape from his "cage" and next thing I know he went from this to...

This. Instead of pulling him down like most normal moms I told him to hold on tight while I grab my camera. :) After I took the pictures I pulled him down and he tried to escape 3 more times! He is such a silly monkey!




He stood on his Baby Einstines DVDs and then on to his piano. I didn't get the finished product in a picture but he stood up on the piano and then was holding on to the baby gate and then put his feet into the wholes. He looked just like a little monkey!


2 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

Wow, look out...he looks like he's planning a real escape pretty soon! How funny that he's already trying to climb it!

Debra Atice said...

What a silly baby with his snorts! He is having fun exploring what his body can do and what the world looks like upsidedown! I guess the piano will have to be an outside the cage toy or he will certainly be over soon!Preston was not able to climb over for a long time as long as we kept large things to stand on away from it. Good luck!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker