Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 2:The longest day of my life!

So we laid Camden in bed two hours ago...and he is still not asleep! He cried for about 45 mins and then he stopped we thought he went to sleep and about 10 mins later we snuck up to the door to see him just sitting there quietly like he had been a bad boy and was sent to the corner. It was positivly the saddest thing I have ever seen! It is now getting closer to bed time instead of nap time so when he was not crying we went in and got him out of bed to have a bath and bedtime story and I ended up nursing him to sleep.

(I'm now finishing this post a day later)
The next morning around 5 I went to feed Camden and he cried when I tried to cradle him. He just wanted to hold me and wrapped his arms around my neck as tight as he could. Any time I tried to sit down he would queese my neck and lift up as if he was trying to get me to stand up. It was so sad.

Camden has eczema all over his body. I noticed a couple when we were in Texas after Camden had some cheese and yogurt. My mom and Sharon get eczema from dairy products so I am going to make sure he doesn't have anything dairy for the next three days to see if they go away. In the mean time we are putting off the whole sleep training thing. Last night he woke up every 30 minutes to every hour until about 6 this morning when I finally just let him sleep on my chest.

1 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

UGH so youa re going to have to start the sleeping training all over again? Why did you stop? Silly goose.

http://pediatrics.about.com/cs/weeklyquestion/a/050102_ask.htm

Here is talking about your eczema bath question

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker