Thursday, September 11, 2008

Vacuum Monster

Camden has been afraid of the Vacuum Monster for a long time now. He starts to cry when its on or even when he would see it. He would never go near it for fear it would get him! I would have to hold him any time I tried to vacuum the house. Since being at my mom's house Camden has over come his fear and conquered the Vacuum Monster. I would go as far as saying they have become good friends. It started off with a cautious exploration and when he discovered that the vacuum was not a monster after all he wanted to be his friend. Any time he sees it he crawls towards it to go play with his new found friend.Big smile



Giving Mr Vacuum a big hug!


4 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

He is just growing tooo fast!
What a cutie! "Mimi misses you Camden!"

Chesney said...

Way to overcome your fears! What a sweet little guy!

Tiffany said...

Good for him! My favorite is the picture of him hugging the vacuum. I miss my baby nephew! He's too cute!

Brooke Hargett said...

I love this post. How cute that they are friends now! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker