Eight things that I am passionate about...
1. My Family
2. My friends
3. Tumbling/gymnastics
4. Dancing for fun
5. Playing with Camden
6. Music
7. Taking Pictures
8. Being happy
Eight words/phrases I use often...
1. Camden, no no
2. I love you
3. Give mommy kisses
4. You're so silly
5. What's wrong?
6. Say Nope
7. You are such a big boy!
8. YAY!
(in case you couldn't tell I spend all day with Camden)
Eight things I want to do before I die...
1. Travel
2. Have more kids
3. Watch my kids grow up
4. Go to the X Games
5. Go to a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert
6. Help someone change for the better
7. Swim with dolphins
8. Lay on the beach in Hawaii
Eight things I have learned from my past... I agree with Rachel on most of these
1. A lot of things aren't as important as you presently think if you look at the big picture
2. Listen to your mom, she usually had sound advice
3. Live in the moment. Be present.
4. Don't sweat the small stuff, pre-worrying about something doesn't make things any better.
5. Never do today what you can put off til tomorrow *giggles*
6. Forgive much, love often
7. It's always better to give than to get.
8. Laugh Often
Eight places I would love to go or see...
1. Spain
2. Australia
3. Scotland
4. New York
5. Paris
6. Hawaii
7. Greece
8. Bahamas
Eight things I currently need or want...
1. I need to get my wisdom teeth taken out (I will as soon as I'm no longer nursing)
2. I want to live closer to my family
3. I want a maid
4. I want a puppy
5. I want to win the lottery by just finding a winning ticket :)
6. I want a massage
7. I need pedicure
8. I need a vacation
I tag anyone who cares to do this! Just let me know so i can read your answers
6 years ago





2 responces from friends:
Awesome I love it!
k so i havent been on the blog for awhile and when did he get red hair?! sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
Post a Comment