On Tuesday we went with a group of people to do gymnastics at this gym in Provo. The gym lets you rent out for private parties or semi private parties for $6 a person for an hour and a half. We planned it the day before so our group of 10 was joined by about about 20 or more boys from a wards Young Men's program. I was so sore the next couple days but we had a lot of fun!



Camden and I in the foam pit


If you are wondering what the strange white circles are that are in some of the pictures they are called ORBS, which are a photographic phenomenon that are believed to be the light reflecting off of a spirit...you can google them to find or go to Sharon's Blog







2 responces from friends:
Awww way cute pictures, Im frustrated that my blog list doesn't always show me when people have posted new blogs. It shows that the last time u posted something was a day ago, I just happened to be looking. ANNOYIN!
So fun! We were so bummed when we couldn't go...
Post a Comment