I was going through Camden's dresser yesterday and I found this hat. I thought it looked so cute on him, so I made him wear it almost all day! :) He suprisingly didn't mind it. Normally he will pull hats off his head. I got a few pictures of him wearing it. These days it is hard to get him to hold still long enough to get a non blurry picture or one of the back of his head. He is so silly!
Oh, and for those that have been wondering...Camden is doing much better at going to sleep on his own. He cries for 2 minutes or less now! He still wakes up once and then gets up at 6 when Dean gets up for work and I put him in bed with me and he normally sleeps for another hour or two.

I'm not sure what that funny face was for...he was just probably snorting at me or something.
6 years ago





2 responces from friends:
I love these pictures hes such a doll
haha!! I love the hat! What a stud!
Post a Comment