Thursday, October 9, 2008

Photo Shoot

Today Tiffany and I got together to take pictures of the boys. It got really cold so our photo shoot got cut short but we did manage to get a few good ones out of it.
Theses are some of Camden that I took:





Theses are some of the group ones that turned out. It is kind of hard to get three kids to all look at the camera at the same time.








6 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

Oh my gosh these are so cute! I love the one where he is looking to the side like hes going to walk to someone. Im totally using the first picture as my wallpaper for my computer. Man Preston is old, I didn't realize he was that big! I guess its been a bit since I have seen him!

Katelyn said...

super cute.
thank goodness for digital camera!
can you imagine if we had to do it the old fashion way!
He is adorable... and I am totally impressed that this photo shot was complete with a wardrobe change!
~katelyn

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Camden looks like such a big boy! He's such a cutie!

Tiffany said...

The three cutest boys in the whole world!!!

Rachel Mohat said...

So I put the first picture as my background on my computer, but it makes me laugh, because he must have been moving his left hand during the picture because it looks like he has 7 fingers. TOO FUNNY!

Lauralee Altice said...

Yeah, he was waving. He doesn't know how to hold still for 5 seconds unless he is sleeping so we have a lot of blurry pictures of him.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker