Right before this video was recorded Camden took 11 steps so he was kind of worn out. He is only 9 months old! Sorry the audio isn't working right now I not sure what the deal is...but you can still see it.
6 years ago
Right before this video was recorded Camden took 11 steps so he was kind of worn out. He is only 9 months old! Sorry the audio isn't working right now I not sure what the deal is...but you can still see it.
Written by Lauralee Altice at 5:42 PM
6 responces from friends:
How exciting! Way to go Camden! I miss him already! He has good balnce for just starting out!
Wow what a little stud, look at him go!
I love how he reaches out with his arms, and how he balances before he takes a step. He's so talented!
What a big boy! How cute!
Oh, dear...watch out! :)
He is growing up too fast!
Post a Comment