OMG that is the cutest thing ever!!! Walking and whistling talk about talent. I love it, I want to see it in person! And look at you with ur fancy video skills with words, go you!
Camden's got the talent in the Genes... his great great great grandfather was one of the finest trumpeters around during the vaudeville era supposedly!
What a big boy walking around. Gotta love those things that can be turned into a toy and entertain a child for a long time. Like a box. My boys will play with a big box for hours. It's great!
Welcome to my blog! I put this together so friends and family can see pictures/videos of Camden and Carson and see how they grow. Feel free to leave comments! Also if you click on the link at the bottom that says older posts you can see more pictures!
Blog That I Post On
Our Story
Dean and I met in Provo in February 06. I was going to hair school and he was working for Verizon Wireless. We met through my friend Carolyn. We got engaged in August and we had a very short engagement and we were married September 23rd in the Dallas Temple. We lived in Texas for about 7 months before moving back to Utah. Dean missed to mountains and ski season too much. We now we have the two most amazing little boys in the world! Camden Marshall Altice was born December 26, 2007 and Carson James Altice was born May 28, 2010. We bought a house in Sandy, Utah in May of 2009. We have the best neighborhood/ward and we can can't wait for what adventure life will bring next!
3 responces from friends:
OMG that is the cutest thing ever!!! Walking and whistling talk about talent. I love it, I want to see it in person! And look at you with ur fancy video skills with words, go you!
Camden's got the talent in the Genes... his great great great grandfather was one of the finest trumpeters around during the vaudeville era supposedly!
What a big boy walking around. Gotta love those things that can be turned into a toy and entertain a child for a long time. Like a box. My boys will play with a big box for hours. It's great!
Post a Comment