Camden fell asleep tonight in his walker! The best part was the fact that he fell asleep while sucking on a water bottle! It was so cute...I just had to take a picture to share with you guys! He is so adorable! I just love him so much!!!
6 years ago





6 responces from friends:
Ok that is SO funny! I can't believe he fell asleep with the bottom of a water bottle stuck in his mouth! What an awesome kid! Love him!
that is so funny he is necked and has a water bottle in his mouth! he is to cute!
This is too funny! SO cute!
Love it!!!
What a hoot! It is amazing how they can be fast asleep so instantly! I loved being there with you all! Mimi
That is awesome! It's good to hear from you! Ditto on what you said about my boys growing. It's so fun, isn't it? My paper and header are compliments of a girlfriend of mine. She's making the crossover to digital scrapbooking, so between her paper and photoshop, she took care of me!
Post a Comment