Wednesday, July 30, 2008

HOT summer

It is been pretty hot this last weeks. It almost has felt like Texas with the 100 degree weather and the humidity we have been having. Camden loves to be outside but it has been hard during the day so Camden decided to cool off in the ice chest. I'm not sure if it helped any but it made for some cute pictures! These are some of my favorite pictures. I can't believe how grown up he is now!





5 responces from friends:

Debra Atice said...

What a handsome boy! He is so fun!

Heath & Ege said...

What a cutie!!

Tiffany said...

He IS growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

i miss him cuz he is too cute!

Bryttani and Matt said...

Oh my gosh he's too cute! I can't wait to finally meet him when we get back to Utah!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker