Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hair cut

I finally decided to cut my hair! I got 7 inches taken off on Saturday. I am really glad I did it. Having short hair will make my life lots easier. I went to Lunatic Fringe Salon in Salt Lake to have Dave Holland cut my hair. He was the one that cut my hair the whole time I was in hair school and I love the way he cuts my hair! Dave is a cutting specialist for Paul Mitchell. It was really fun catching up with him and getting a hair cut that I love! I also found out Dave has been asked to teach at Paul Mitchell's Signature Gathering in Las Vegas this year. Which is a really big honor! Signature Gathering is when 3000 stylists, salon owners and business associates get together for a 3-day ultimate education experience, you learn the latest cutting and coloring techniques.Sorry these pictures are the best. Hopefully I'll get some better ones soon!


2 responces from friends:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is my fav, forget the hair Camden is so cute in that picture lol. I have it as my wallpaper on my computer!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

The cut is really cute! You look great! I agree with Rach, Camden is too cute in the last pic!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker