Friday, July 4, 2008

haircut

I cut Camden's hair yesterday before he got his pictures taken. It was starting to get too long on the top to style it. Macie took some pictures of me cutting his hair so I decided I should share them with everyone else.
He was really good for the most part. I did have to chase his head around because there is no way to get him to hold still. That is why Camden has such a hard time in his car seat. He doesn't do well being restrained. He is very curious and loves to be able to move around and explore things.

3 responces from friends:

Katelyn said...

I can't believe he has enough hair for a haircut already... Poor delaney is over 2 and has only had one hair (I am not even sure it counts) He is adorable, I hope the red hair sticks around... it is dang cute! ~katelyn

Debra Atice said...

I can hardly wait to come see that baby in a few weeks!
I hope he keeps the red hair too!

Brooke Hargett said...

Hey guys! It's your cousin Brooke! I found you from Tiff's site! How cute is little Camden! So darling!
My blog is hargettgang.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Its sucha fun way to keep in touch! Hope all is well! XOXO

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker