Wednesday, July 2, 2008

videos from my phone

These are some videos of Camden that I have taken on my phone over the past week. This first one is Camden playing the piano. This was I think his first time playing. He gets a lot more into it now!



This next video was when Amber Taylor came over to visit. Camden was talking to her and getting so excited! I recorded this video to send to Dean who was in Houston at the time.



This video was from last night. We ordered pizza and bread sticks from Papa John's and we gave Camden a bread stick to suck on. He cried if it was taken away from him. He was so tired that he fell asleep eating it. It was so funny, I just had to record him nodding off!

1 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

He really liked that bread stick! So funny!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker