Tuesday, July 15, 2008

new things

Camden has been on solid food for a few weeks now and he loves it!  I've been making his food for the most part. He has tried sweet potatoes, bananas, pears, apple sauce and rice cereal. There isn't anything that is doesn't like so far. I am trying to introduce something new every week.
Camden has also started to say mum mum mum a lot. It is so fun! Some times he'll open and close his mouth but forgets to make any noise, it's pretty cute! He has kept me pretty busy now with him crawling everywhere! He can go all the way down our long hallway now! I love it when he is crawling to me and gets half way there, he stops and puts his arm up like ok, I did my part now come and get me now mommy.
As I said in my last post, Camden is teething now so he sucks and chews on everything! I caught this one on camera today and wanted to share it with everyone!

Horton, look into my eyes...now this might hurt a little!

1 responces from friends:

Rachel T. said...

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker