Thursday, July 3, 2008

6 month pictures

We got Camden's 6 month pictures taken today. He was such a sport and was happy the whole time he was getting the pictures done. By the time we were finished and ordering them he was ready to be done. He was tired and hungry. This were our favorite so we ordered prints of these pictures.

It was hard to get one without him moving his arms

He wanted to climb up those stairs so bad! He kept standing up every time she went to take a picture.

Sitting so cute! Grabbing his toe

Crawling to mommy

My little cowboy!

Playing in the tub! He kept standing up in there too

3 responces from friends:

Tiffany said...

Those are all way cute! I think the tub one is my favorite! I can't wait to see Camden and give him lots of hugs!

Debra Atice said...

Lauralee i want to order one of each, they are Darling!!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Oh my gosh, these pics are way cute! He is such a handsome little guy. He's getting so big! I love the haircut too..nice job.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker