Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Since we got back from Texas Camden has started teething and it has not made him a happy camper! I've always bragged that he is such a great sleeper but since this teething business started he wakes up every hour screaming! Last night he went to bed at 11 and woke up at 12 then woke up around 3 (yay! three hours of sleep) then woke up at 4, 5, 6, and 7 and then was up for an hour and a half before going back to bed for another hour. So needless to say, I've been napping every chance I get!

Camden got to see his first firework show on Saturday night. You can see Thanksgiving Point from our bedroom window and they had a show so we got to watch from the safety of our bedroom so there was no scary explosions...and I know what you're thinking, fireworks on the 12th of July?! But here in Utah they do fireworks up until the 24th of July which is Pioneer Day.
Justin got into town on Friday night. He is going to EFY at BYU this week. I drove him up to campus today and helped him get checked in. We ran into Lexi and Jolene! Lexi is going to her first year of EFY. Justin hasn't seen her in like 10 years so it is pretty cool that they are at EFY together. Camden and I spend the morning walking around BYU campus. He loves being outside so he was really good the whole time and even fell asleep right before we went home.





2 responces from friends:
urgh- sorry about the teething. No fun, teething tablets worked well for us. You can find them at the pharmacy. Good Luck~ katelyn
Oh I remember those nights with Preston! It is exhausting. But it does end eventually, thank goodness!
Post a Comment