Monday, December 1, 2008

Box of Fun

Camden's new carseat came in the mail today. He thinks it's pretty cool and enjoys crawling all over it. He also loves the box that it came in. He played in the box for a while but once he started eating the box I decided that play time was over.




Camden said yes and dada today! He is learning so much every day. His favorite new thing is muscle man. He grunts and makes a tight fists to flex his muscles. He loves the reaction he gets from everyone when he does it. He also does this when he tries to pick up heavy things. Camden waves hi to everyone he sees as we walk down the isles at the store. He has such a fun personality and I love getting to spend every day with him!




9 responces from friends:

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

yeah we are moving there!! not sure when but anytime between now and october.. ha we just want to have one more summer here to wakeboard but i just dont know if i can make it that long i miss my family like crazy!!

Shippe said...

tell him to stop growing up so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

He's too cute Lauralee!

Rachel Mohat said...

he is adorable, I love his hair, he is an adorable little man

Nate,Lindsay & Teagan said...

ha we dont have a boat!! and our friends have a boat here and we want to go to lake powell too..but my family lives in keller.. i am going there in january!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww camo is so Awesome like his parents! Can't wait to see all you guys in 2 more weeks =)

P.s. Why are you counting the days you've been married? We already know it lasts forever!

Debra Atice said...

I can't wait to see you all either!
Love the "in the box pictures"!

Tiffany said...

He changes so fast! I don't think I can keep up with this boy. He just keeps getting cuter, and he can do so many new things! Oh dear!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

I don't know why, but little kids always love playing with cardboard boxes. Camden looks super cute in the pics. He is growing up so fast! I can't believe it's almost his first birthday. I'm glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker