Thursday, December 18, 2008

family time

I can't believe it, Camden is going to be one next Friday! This year has gone by so fast! Camden has become such a great helper. I don't know where he got the idea but he has started picking up his toys and putting them away! He loves the Slippery Fish song and when we sing it he grabs his face when we get to the part that say "oh, no!" he also does the motions for the slipper fish, great white shark and humongous whale.
We had a great two weeks in Texas with my family. The trip came and went too fast so we didn't get to do everything we wanted. I got to hang out with Amber and see her cute little belly. She is having a baby in a month! I also got to go to lunch with my friend Morgin from high school. I got Amy the Twilight Saga for Christmas. I read Twilight with her while I was in town and then we went to see the movie with Macie when we were done. Sharon Cundiff and Caitlin were in town for one day and we got to go see Four Christmases. It was so much fun getting to spend time with my sisters, my mom, dad and David. I'm so glad that Dean is ok with Camden and I going to Texas so much, I know it must be hard for us to be gone that long.
We got back on Tuesday to Utah and Dean's familly is in town! Justin just moved up here and we found him a place at King Henry yesterday. Dean is so excited to have his little brother up here to hand out with and have a ski buddy.

1 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

I miss you guys, come back soon k???

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker