This one is a tag for those read my blog...
Post a comment and answer these 8 questions
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
(if possible. If not, I'll write what I last ate.)
4. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
5. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
6. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
7. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
8. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you.
If you play, you MUST post this on yours. (MUST is a strong word. I don't really care)
6 years ago





1 responces from friends:
1. You are a really good apartment dancer :)
2. Guess Who; because we watched it every night at king henry(it seemed like at least!)
3. Who doesn't need a little Denny's in the middle of the night...
4. Hmmm, I remember you coming to my house, and chris kissed a lizard and it bit his lip
5. animal....a cute one?
6. How are you so amazing?
7. That you are selfless and very thoughful of others, you also have the best ideas!
8. That you are not my neighbor so I could see you every day!!!
Post a Comment