Friday, December 5, 2008

Eating paper and sharing with the kitty...

We are now in Texas visiting my family. My mom is really good about taking lots of pictures of Camden while we are here. I know there is a lot but I loved them all so I decided to put a lot :)

squatting and looking at the kitty under the table


cute face!
looking so innocent

Yum, I love to eat paper!

Camden is working on being nice to London and not pinching and pulling her hair and tail. With not much success I might add.
"I'll share my paper with you kitty!"
London says, that does look kind of good!

Here Grandma, you can try some too!


2 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

These are some of the best pictures yet, I love the ones with him and London!

Debra Atice said...

My favorite is the innocent face one, and the last one with the big smile!Keep them coming Marianna! Have a great Christmas!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker