My parents had a ward breakfast today and Santa came! Camden had the typical first visit with Santa...I was surprised, I didn't think he would cry but he proved me wrong. At least he looked cute in is new outfit! :)



6 years ago
My parents had a ward breakfast today and Santa came! Camden had the typical first visit with Santa...I was surprised, I didn't think he would cry but he proved me wrong. At least he looked cute in is new outfit! :)



Written by Lauralee Altice at 5:34 PM
4 responces from friends:
Send these to Ellen STAT, she is looking for pictures just like that. Poor MRS Clause, she has oxygen! LOL
What is it about that big red guy?
He DOES look cute in his new little outfit! Santa looks just as good as ever! :)
The picture at the top of your blog is one of the COOLEST pictures I've ever seen! What a moment to capture on film!
Post a Comment