Thursday, December 18, 2008

Movies...

I love all the great movies that come out during the fall...There so many and it's hard to get the chance to see them all.

These are some movies I am excited to see...
Bedtime Stories
Marley and Me
Bride Wars
He just Not That into You
Push

Movies that are already out that I want to see
Seven Pounds
Quantam Solace
Australia
Bolt
Madagascar 2

Movies I've reciently seen and LOVED
TWILIGHT (I've seen it 3 times)
Four Christmases

What movies have you seen that you loved and what movies are you looking forward to seeing?

4 responces from friends:

Whitney Booth said...

I want to see that movie, He is Just Not That Into You..too! I also want to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic! We should get a bunch of girls to do a girls date when these chick flicks come out ;)

shahna said...

Did you know that all "non-new release" dvds and non-holiday movies are only a buck at blockbuster through the holidays?

shahna said...

BTW, Where is that picture from? I recognize the MALMS!

Katelyn said...

i love the picture of Camden with Santa. I mean, Mrs. Clause with a breathing tube, a little scary! But I guess the air down here is not as clean and crisp as that of the North Pole!
Merry Christmas

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker