One of my favorite memories growing up was gathering around the piano and singing songs together. We have many favorites that we love to sing. When I was visiting my family last week we all sang Christmas songs together. One of our favorite Christmas songs is called C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S. I wanted to share the lyrics with everyone.
C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
When I was but a youngster,
Christmas meant one thing,
That I'd be getting lots of toys that day.
I learned a whole lot different,
When my Mother sat me down,
And taught me to spell Christmas this way:
"C" is for the Christ child, born upon this day,
"H" for herald angels in the night,
"R" means our Redeemer,
"I" means Israel,
"S" is for the star that shone so bright,
"T" is for three wise men, they who traveled far,
"M" is for the manger where he lay,
"A"'s for all He stands for,
"S" means shepherds came,
And that's why there's a Christmas day,
And that's why there's a Christmas day.





1 responces from friends:
That is one of the good ones we would sing! I got that letter from just googling the words "dear santa" I had intended on writing one myself but since i found that, I had fun with it instead.
Post a Comment