Saturday, December 20, 2008

Surprise Date

Dean took me out on a surprise date on Thursday night. All I knew was we were going to downtown Salt Lake. We it turned out that Jordan and Dean had planned a double date. We went on a carriage ride around Temple Square and then we walked around and looked at the beautiful Christmas lights at on the Temple grounds. It was so much fun!

Jordan, LaNae, Dean and I
 all bundled up for our carriage ride
Me and LaNae and our horse

Dean and Jordan and our horse


The lights were amazing!


2 responces from friends:

Rachel Mohat said...

Wow beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had fun! Temple Square is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww - that's so sweet that he surprised you! I agree with Rachel...Temple Square lit up is so beautiful. What a good hubby!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker