Friday, December 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN

Today is Camden 1st birthday! We decided to have the celebration next week so separate it from Christmas a little more. We spent the day over at my Aunt Wendy's house at an after Christmas, Christmas party with my dad's side of the family. We had lots of fun! I got a video of Camden playing the drums. He thought they were pretty sweet! For some reason the light made his eyes look really scary!




I got a BLACKBERRY STORM for Christmas! It's pretty sweet! I'm excited to have it! Thanks Dean!


I hope everyone had a great Christmas!


I have some pictures that I'll post soon of Camden's for his birthday! I can't believe he is already a year old!

2 responces from friends:

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

happy birthday camden!!! :)

Debra Atice said...

I wish I could be there to celebrate that cute Camden's Birthday! He is quite the drummer!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker